Magnetic Field Sensing and Sensor Solutions
Honeywell has magnetic sensor solutions you can count on
- Compassing – High accuracy compassing solutions for personal, vehicle, aircraft and marine navigation
- Magnetometry – Magnetometers provide an excellent means of measuring both magnetic field intensity and direction.
- Position Sensing – The Honeywell family of low-cost sensors, including linear position sensors, angular position sensors and rotary position sensors are highly accurate, reliable and offer exceptional longevity
- Dead Reckoning – In GPS-denied environments, Honeywell’s Dead Reckoning technology provides seamless integration of GPS and dead reckoning navigation and position estimates.
- Vehicle Detection – Whether mounted in the pavement or alongside vehicle traffic lanes, Honeywell’s magneto-resistive sensor technology offers high sensitivity solutions for detecting vehicles.
- GPS Navigation – Global Positioning Satellites (GPS) offers the latest method in high accuracy navigation by using a constellation of 24 satellites orbiting the earth and transmitting microwave band radio frequencies across the globe.
- Telematics – Honeywell’s magnetic sensors and sensing solutions offer the dead reckoning and pointing elements needed for vehicle and mobile wireless platforms using telematics.
Consumer Electronics & Mobile Compassing - Designed and priced for today’s fast growing consumer and mobile device market, Honeywell’s new generation magnetic sensor components provide low cost, high accuracy e-compasses.